CHICAGO STYLE ENGLISH MUFFIN CLUB
August 20, 2009 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine, Grilling, Poultry
Recipe: CHICAGO STYLE ENGLISH MUFFIN CLUB
Summary: GOOD SANDWICH FOR BREAKFAST
- 1 english muffin
- 2 pieces romaine lettuce
- 1 3 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled
- 2 thin sliced tomato
- 1 oz. ham, sliced thin
- 2 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 2 sliced bacon, cooked and drained
- 2 rings green pepper
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Split English muffin in half and toast.
- Slice chicken horizontally into 4 pieces.
- Layer chicken, tomato, ham, Swiss cheese, and green pepper on the English muffin halved. Spoon dressing overall. Top with sliced egg. Serve immediately.
Cooking time (duration): 30 minutes
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)