Tropical fruit salsa: the best salsa for summertime.
July 19, 2010 by Jackie K
Filed under Salsa Recipes
Recipe: Tropical fruit salsa: the best salsa for summertime.
Summary: impressive and very refreshing for any party.
- 1/4 cup minced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup minced papaya
- 1/4 cup minced mango
- 1/4 cup minced kiwi
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red chili pepper
- 1/4 minced cilantro or fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher sall
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Combine all the fruits and the vegetables in a medium size bowl and toss gently. Season with lime juice, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
Meal type: snack
Recipe by on.
Incoming search terms:
- tropical fruit salsa