Recipe: Namoura Recipe بسبوسه هريسه نمورة
Summary: Namoura is a type of cake recipe is also known as Harrissa in some middle eastern country, easy to make, This is a sweet and simple Middle Eastern delight that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Traditional Namoura is simply scrumptious and sweet eggless cake. بسبوسه هريسه نموره
This namoura recipe requires an even distribution of heat, if your oven does not distribute the heat evenly, your namoura will not get cooked equally, you might experience dryness on one side of the tray while getting nice and fluffy cake on the other side. Heat distribution is important for this namoura recipe.
- 2 cups of cream of wheat
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¾ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- syrup (see our syrup recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix cream of wheat, sugar and baking powder.
- Add oil and yogurt. With your hands mix till you get a soft dough.
- Pat the mixture in a greased 9”x13” pan.
- Cut into diamond or square shapes .
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and pour cold syrup over.
- Let cool before serving.
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern food
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- namoura recipe
- Nammoura recipe
- lebanese namoura recipe
- namura recipe
- Namoura recipes
- recipe for Namoura
- namoora recipe
- namoura lebanese recipe
- best namoura recipe