Authentic Lebanese Tabouli Recipe, The best ever, also spelled tabouleh
|Recipe: Tabouli Salad|
Prep time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour
The (تبولة) Tabouli recipe is a healthful and delicious Mediterranean food recipe prepared with cracked wheat, mint, garlic, tomatoes, green onions, olive oil and lemon. An excellent picnic food idea, it tastes great chilled or at room temperature. Some time spelled as Tabbouleh or Taboule, any way which way you spell, Tabouli Salad is the same refreshing and scrumptious and delightfully healthy treat.
- cup fine cracked wheat (Burgul)
- 5 bunches parsley
- 4 tomatos 2 small onions
- cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Clean the wheat with cold water. Drain. Set aside.
- Chop the parsley finely and clean them. Then drain.
- Chop the tomatoes and the onions finely.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients very well.
- Serve with pita bread or lettuce leaves.
Serving size: 1 dish
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- tabouli recipe
- tabouleh recipe
- authentic tabouli recipe
- best tabouleh recipe
- best tabouleh recipe ever
- The Best Tabouleh Recipe Ever
- recipe for tabouli
- tabouleh recipes
- Lebanese Tabouli Recipe
- authentic lebanese tabouli recipe