Artichoke dip: delicious creamy appetizer ready in less than 30 minutes.
Recipe: Artichoke dip: Tasty delicious appetizer ready in less than 30 minutes.
Summary: Serve this delicious artichoke dip warm with your favorite crackers.
- 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Place in a greased 1 quart casserole and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm with your favorite crackers.
Cooking time (duration): 30 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.