Tiramisu Recipe without raw eggs: Experience delicious taste for tiramisu in this delightful recipe.
Tiramisu Recipe: Experience delicious taste for tiramisu in this
Summary: This is the best recipe for tiramisu without using raw eggs.
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons ‘‘instant’’ espresso coffee
- 3 tablespoons marsala wine
- 8 oz. Mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 small container whipped cream
- 8 oz. Lady fingers
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- SYRUP: In a small saucepan, bring the water, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, and the coffee to a boil. Let it cool.
- Add marsala wine, and the coffee liqueur.
- Transfer to a shallow plate.
- FILLING: In a bowl, blend the cheese with the remaining sugar, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of the syrup.
- Fold 2/3 of the whipped cream.
- To ASSEMBLE : Quickly dip the lady fingers on both sides into the syrup.
- Make one layer in a 13” x9” pan.
- Top with half of the filling.
- Dip the rest of the lady fingers to make another layer.
- Spread the remaining half of the filling over the top.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Dust the top with cocoa powder. Serve cold.
Cooking time (duration): 30 minutes
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: Italian
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- best tiramisu recipe without eggs
- tiramisu recipe without raw eggs
- tiramisu without raw eggs
- italian tiramisu recipe without raw eggs
- tiramisu recipe