Turkey with pesto in ciabatta squares: very delicious sandwich with a unique pesto.
October 1, 2010 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
Recipe: Turkey pesto in ciabatta squares
Summary: This is a not your ordinary turkey sandwich, perfect sandwich for pesto lovers.
- 2 Ciabatta squares
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 8 slices deli turkey
- Cook the bacon in a non stick skillet until brown.
- Mix mayo and pesto.
- Make a slit in the bread.
- In each square spread ½ the mayo pesto, 24 slices of turkey, 2 slices cheese and top with 2 slices of bacon.
- Using a panini press or a skillet, grill the sandwiches until golden brown and crunchy.
Cooking time (duration): 30
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook