All Fruit Smoothie: Layers of fresh fruit blend in just few seconds to make all- fruit smoothie.
|All Fruit Smoothie|
Recipe Type: smoothie
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
To make this delicious smoothie tastier and sweeter, use in season and ripe fruit.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into1” pieces
- 1 cup orange segments, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup mango chunks, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 medium banana, cut into ½” slices
- 1 cup ice (about 6 cubes)
- Layer the ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Cover and blend on high for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Makes six 8 oz. servings.
To make this smoothie extra special, use ripe fruit. Frozen fruit can be used if they are not in season.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- fruit smoothie
- fruit smoothies
- fruit shakes
- fruit blend