Cardamon Cookies: Super delicious and very simple cookies to make for the whole family.
|Cardamon Cookies: Super delicious and very simple cookies to make for the whole family.|
Recipe Type: cookies
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Cardamom is a strong spice and very flavorful in pungent or sweet dishes. Besides its flavor, cardamon has numerous health benefits, such as improving digestion and stimulating metabolism. The seeds are inside the precious green pods can be ground into powder. The whole pods can be used in some recipes.
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1 stick unsalted butter plus 1 tablespoon, softened
- 3/4 sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and cardamon in a bowl.
- Cream sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add the beaten egg and mix well.
- Mix in the milk.
- Add the ingredients and mix until you get smooth dough.
- Make a small ball size of a walnut and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or more until light brown.
Share on Facebook