Grilled Corn: Wonderful live-fire flavor.
June 11, 2010 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
Recipe: Grilled corn: Wonderful live-fire flavor.
Summary: huskless with a lot of buttery and spicy flavor, once you eat this grilled corn you will never go back to eating corn the old ways.
- 4 sweet corn with husks removed
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- coarse salt and black pepper
- Brush each ear of the corn with the softened butter. S
- prinkle with lots of salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Grill the corn until they browned all over, turning as needed.
- Remove the corn from the grill and serve at once.
Recipe by on.