Honey Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops: sweet, smooth and a bit of heat.
Recipe: Honey Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops: sweet, smooth and a bit of heat.
Summary: tasty, easy and quick meal to enjoy for lunch or dinner.
- 3 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 4 (4oz.) boneless pork loin chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- macadamia nuts and fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix the pineapple preserves, honey mustard, water and worcestershire sauce. Season the pork with salt and pepper on both sides and cook over medium-high heat. Add the pineapple mixture to the pork and reduce heat to low. Cover and let cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with macadamia nuts and chopped parsley.
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- honey mustard pork chops
- honey mustard glazed pork chops
- garnish for honey mustard porkchops
- pork chops mustard
- mustard glazed pork chops
- mustard pork chops
- smooth pork chops
- easy honey mustard pork chops
- honey pork chops
- mustard and honey pork chop