Honey Mustard Tilapia Filets: with breadcrumbs that make it more delightful.
Recipe: Honey mustard tilapia filets: with breadcrumbs that make it more delightful.
Summary: This is a very simple fish recipe, flavorful and very healthy too.
- 4 tilapia filets
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons honey mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle filets with salt and pepper.
- Top each one with 1 tablespoon of honey mustard, than add the breadcrumbs on top of the dressing.
- Bake on a greased pan at 425 degrees F. for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flaky.
- Serve with rice or vegetables.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- honey mustard tilapia
- Honey Mustard Talapia
- honey mustard tilapia recipes
- tilapia in puff pastry recipe
- honey mustard tilapia recipe
- honey mustard talapi
- mustard tilapia
- tilapia mustard
- tilapia honey mustard recipe
- tilapia bread crumbs