Mocha Frappe: Delicious creamy and easy to make.
|Mocha Frappe: Delicious creamy and easy to make.|
Recipe Type: smoothie
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Make this delicious frozen coffee drink at home and you don’t need to go out for special coffee drinks anymore.
- 8 oz. Espresso or double strength coffee, chilled
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons flavored syrup like vanilla, hazelnut, raspberry, etc…
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 15 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender in order listed.
- Cover and blend until smooth and slushy, for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Serve in tall glasses and garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Serving size: 1
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- how to make a mocha frappe
- how to make a mocha frappe at home
- best mocha frappe recipes
- how to make a frozen mocha frappe
- mocha frappe at home
- how to make mocha frappes at home
- how make a mocha frappe
- frozen mocha frappe
- how to make mocha frappe
- how to make frappe mocha