Corn Chips Chili: Use your left over chili to make this delicious easy dish.
|Corn Chips Chili: Use your left over chili to make this delicious easy dish.|
Recipe Type: lunch
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Make your favorite chili recipe and add corn chips, pickled jalapenos and sour cream and enjoy this delicious tasty corn chips chili recipe.
- 2 cups of your prepared favorite chili
- 4 cups Frito lay small corn chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Put the chili in 2 oven proof dishes.
- Top with the corn chips, then add cheddar cheese and bake until cheese is melted. Top with pickled jalapenos and sour cream.
Share on Facebook
See larger image
Incoming search terms:
- how to make yummy chily