Roasted asparagus: delicious, tender crisp texture and very easy to make.
Recipe: Roasted asparagus: delicious, tender crisp texture and very easy to make.
Summary: this is a super easy side dish that you can make earlier, keep it in the fridge, then reheat it before serving.
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloved garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Discard though ends of asparagus.
- Toss with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread the asparagus on the baking sheets.
- Roast for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Place on platter and drizzle lemon juice over. Serve with lemon wedges.
Cooking time (duration): 10 minutes
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern
Recipe by on.