Avocado Cheese Panini Sandwich: Light, delicious and easy to make.
|Recipe: Avocado Cheese Panini Sandwich.|
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 4 mins
Total time: 24 mins
Light, delicious and easy to make, bursting in flavors from avocado and pesto.
- 2 ciabatta squares bread
- 4 tablespoons pesto
- 8 thick slices fresh mozzarella
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cut each ciabatta squares in half, leaving it attached.
- Spread 1 tablespoon on each side of the bread.
- Top with fresh mozzarella and avocado slices.
- Close the sandwiches, and grill in panini press for 4 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Serving size: 1
For a High quality All-Clad Panini Pan with Press
and a great source of Kitchen Supplies please
Share on Facebook