Chocolate chips cookies: chewy, thick delicious chocolaty flavor.
Recipe: Chocolate chips cookies: chewy thick delicious chocolaty flavor.
Summary: To make the cookies chewy and thick, make sure the butter and the eggs are cold, and keep them in an airtight container along with a slice of bread after baking.
- 1 1/3 cups unsalted butter, cold
- 1 1/2 light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, cold
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 3/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups good quality semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter and both sugar on medium to high speed until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, beat until blended.
- In a bowl, mix the flour baking soda and salt, add in the butter mixture and mix until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded measuring tablespoon of dough about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes, then transfer with a spatula to a wire rack to cool completely.
Cooking time (duration): 45 minutes
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook