Leftover thanksgiving: easy meal that won’t taste like thanksgiving dinner.
Recipe: Leftover thanksgiving: easy meal that won’t taste like thanksgiving dinner.
Summary: you can create a new dinner just by adding few ingredients to your leftover turkey dinner, and it will taste as delicious.
- 1 cup turkey, chopped
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup stuffing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon of each, thyme, marjoram
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup oil for frying
- In a food processor, add the turkey, potatoes, stuffing, egg, salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, marjoram and ¾ cup of the breadcrumbs.
- Pulse until blended. Remove from blender.
- Mix the remaining ¼ cup breadcrumbs with ½ cup parmesan cheese in a plate.
- Make 8 patties, flatten them and dip them in the breadcrumbs cheese mixture.
- Fry them in the hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve with leftover gravy.
Cooking time (duration): 20 minutes
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook