Mango pineapple sauce: fabulous tropical flavors topping.
August 5, 2010 by Jackie K
Filed under Dips and sauces
Recipe: Mango pineapple sauce: fabulous tropical flavors topping.
Summary: delicious sauce for a cheesecake or ice cream topping.
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1/2 cup mango flesh
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Drain and reserve syrup from pineapple. Puree pineapple and mango in the food processor. Heat fruit mixture over low temperature until sauce thickens. Cool before serving. Perfect for cheesecake or ice cream topping.
Cooking time (duration): 7 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- mango pineapple sauce
- pineapple sauce
- mango topping for cheesecake
- mango pineapple sauce recipe
- pineapple topping
- pineapple sauce for cheesecake
- mango topping recipe for cheesecake
- mango-pineapple sauce
- mango sauce topping
- pineapple mango topping recipe for cheesecake