Chocolate Fudgesicle Ice Cream: Easy to make and fun to eat.
|Chocolate Fudgesicle Ice Cream: Easy to make and fun to eat.|
Recipe Type: ice cream
Prep time: 25 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Uses of chocolate instant pudding help the ice cream to stay soft even after you freeze it.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (4oz.) package chocolate instant pudding
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour into ice cream machine freezer bowl;
- turn the machine on until mixture thickens, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 90 Fat: 2 g. Saturated fat: 1 g. Carbohydrates: 16 g. Protein: 2 g. Cholestrol: 8 mg.
This recipe is one of many Cuisinart recipes in the booklet included with the ice cream maker listed below:
Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic 1-1/2-Quart Ice-Cream Maker, White
- Electric ice-cream maker produces up to 1-1/2 quarts in about 20 minutes
- Easy to use–no salt or ice required; chills to desired consistency
- Transparent top locks into place for safety and convenient monitoring
- Nonstick chamber ensures quick cleanup; instruction booklet with recipes included
- Measures 10 by 10 by 15 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Is there a soul out there who doesn’t love ice cream? Whether you fall into the vanilla or chocolate camp, you’ll have a ball creating some wild and wonderful new flavors with the addition of your favorite secret ingredients. Having the whole family make frozen yogurt and sorbets together is not only great fun, but also puts a positive spin on healthy eating.
List Price: $ 90.00
Price: $ 43.89
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- ice cream recipes for cuisinart
- how to make a fudgesicle
- chocolate fudgesicle
- instant pudding ice cream recipe
- ice cream recipes for ice cream makers
- ice cream recipes
- ice cream recipe using pudding cuisinart \
- ice cream maker recipes fudgesicle
- how to make chocolate ice cream at home without an ice cream maker
- fudgesicle recipe with instant pudding