Greek Yogurt with Cinnamon Sugar Banana: Very tasty healthy dessert.
January 29, 2011 by Jackie K
Filed under Greek Food
Recipe: Greek Yogurt with Cinnamon Sugar Banana.
Summary: Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Banana add a delicious sweet flavors to the yogurt, have it for a delicious breakfast or simply as a dessert.
- 2 bananas
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Toasted walnuts
- Chopped chocolate
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut the bananas in half lengthwise.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar cinnamon mixture.
- Heat in a pan until light golden brown about 2 minutes.
- Arrange in plate.
- Top with Greek yogurt.
- Sprinkle with toasted walnuts and chopped chocolate.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Number of servings (yield): 2
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: Greek Food
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook