Classic Lamb Kabobs: Simple and delicious.
Recipe: Classic Lamb Kabobs: Simple and delicious.
Summary: You only need few seasonings to make lamb kabobs, the lamb have its own flavor that doesen’t require any more ingredients to make it tasty and delicious.
- 4 pounds lamb, cubed
- 6 onions, quartered
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 green or red peppers, cut in big pieces
- Toss the lamb with oil, salt and pepper.
- Skewer with onions and peppers.
- Grill for 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve with hommus and any lebanese or middle eastern salad.
Cooking time (duration): 30 minutes
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook