Coconut Shrimp Salad: Delicious Salad served as a dinner.
Recipe: Coconut Shrimp Salad: Delicious salad served as a dinner.
Summary: The balsamic dressing goes well with mustard to create a very delicious dressing for the salad.
- 1 1/2 cups your favorite balsamic dressing
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 2 pounds prepared coconut shrimp
- 16 oz. blended salad mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 pound snap peas, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups diced red and green bell peppers
- Toasted shredded coconut for garnish
- Mix mustard with balsamic dressing.
- Prepare shrimp according to package instructions.
- Place the all vegetables in a large salad bowl, add the shrimp and toss gently with the dressing.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and serve immediately.
Cooking time (duration): 20 minutes
Meal type: lunch
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Incoming search terms:
- coconut shrimp salad
- coconut shrimp salad dressing
- I was served delicious dinner