Nutella croissants: a delicious treat and so easy to make.
Recipe Type: dessert
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 14 mins
Total time: 19 mins
Nutella is a thick chocolate-hazelnut spread with a consistency similar to that of creamy peanut butter. It was created by an Italian pastry maker in the 1940s. Hazelnuts, which were in abundant supply in the area, were ground and added to the chocolate to make this delicious spread. It’s delicious just spooned from the jar. But here is a very simple and fast easy recipe you can make with no time.
- 8 oz. tube crescent dough
- Sliced almonds
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F oven.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Place 1 tablespoon Nutella in the center of each triangle.
- Sprinkle some almonds.
- Roll up.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Share on Facebook