Pomegranate sauce: luscious sauce to top a roasted chicken or turkey.
Recipe: .Pomegranate sauce: luscious sauce to top a roasted chicken or turkey
Summary: It is a flavorful sauce to substitute gravy or other sauce for your chicken or turkey.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Saute the onions and the garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook until mostly evaporated.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook over medium high heat till it is reduced and looks like a sauce.
- Remove from heat
- Serve it over your favorite dish of roasted chicken or turkey.
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- pomegranate sauce