Artichoke Jalapenos Hommus: Very simple delicious dip with a lot of flavors.
|Artichoke Jalapenos Hommus: Very simple delicious dip with a lot of flavors.||
Recipe Type: appetizer
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
This is a different version on the classic hommus recipe. The artichoke gives a wonderful flavor and makes it moist.
- 1 can (14 oz.) garbanzos beans, drained
- 7 oz. artichokes in a can, drained
- 1 small jalapenos pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- cup lemon juice
- cup tahini sauce
- cold water
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except water.
- Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add cold water and mix again.
- Serve with pita bread or favorite crackers.
Share on Facebook