Coffee Latte: Healthier, refreshing, with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Recipe: Coffee Latte: Healthier, refreshing, with a touch of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Summary: This recipe is 49% lower than the taditional drink. Refreshing and full of flavor.
- 1 ¼ espresso or other dark roast ground coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in pieces
- 2 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 6 cups water
- 8 packets Equal sweetener
- Ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- Brew the coffee and the cinnamon and the water in a coffee machine. Stir Equal in the pot. Pour the coffee into 8 mugs. Heat the milk in a saucepan until steamy. Pour half of the milk into a blender, and process on high until foamy. Pour into mugs. Repeat with the rest of the milk. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg before serving.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook