Green Beans and sugar snap peas salad: Wonderful side dish with lots of herbs flavor.
|Green Beans and sugar snap peas salad|
Recipe Type: Salad
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 18 mins
This is very delicious and easy side dish vegetables to make when these vegetables are in season.
- 1/4 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup julienned zucchini
- 1/2 cup julienned yellow summer squash
- 1/2 teaspoon each fresh rosemary, sage, basil and thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese.
- In a skillet, cook beans and peas in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, squash, herbs and pepper flakes. Cook for 5 more minutes until the vegetables are tender and crispy.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese before serving.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- green beans and snap pea recipe
- green beans snap peas recipe