Mushroom and Brie baked Potatoes: creamy delicious side dish perfect for your holiday meal.
December 2, 2010 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
Recipe: Mushroom and Brie baked Potatoes: creamy delicious side dish perfect for your holiday meal.
Summary: You can add some cooked crispy bacon to these delicious and creamy baked potatoes.
- 4 medium potatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ lb. mushrooms
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, sliced
- Chopped chives or thyme or any other herbs for garnish
- Wash potatoes and rub with 3 tablespoons of the oil. Sprinkle with salt and bake at 4oo degrees F. for 1 hour or until tender.
- In a skillet, heat the rest of the oil and saute the mushrooms until brown and they release all their liquid. Drain.
- Cut an X in tops of each potato and insert the Brie cheese slices.
- Top with mushrooms and chives.
Cooking time (duration): 50 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook