Pomegranate Fruit Salad: healthy, colorful, simple and easy to make.
December 9, 2010 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
Recipe: Pomegranate Fruit Salad: healthy, colorful, simple and easy to make.
Summary: This delicious fruit salad is very unique that it does not need a sauce, the fruits make it very moist. My friend Karen Abel shared this recipe with me. Both our boys been playing hockey on the same teams for many years “Go Sabres 2010″ . great recipe, Thank you so much Karen.
- 1 can chopped pineapple
- 1 can orange mandarins
- Seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- About 6 strawberries, sliced
- fresh basil or mint leaves for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Garnish with few pieces of fresh basil or mint, and serve.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- pomegranate fruit salad
- pineapple pomegranate salad
- middle eastern fruit salad with pomegranate
- pineapple pomegranate and mint salad
- fruit salad pomegranate
- colorful healthy fruit salad
- healthy colorful recipes
- healthy colorful salad
- healthycolorful recipes
- how to make easy and simple salad