Sweet Sour Shrimp Kabobs: Simple and flavorful shrimp kabobs for a quick meal.
|Sweet Sour Shrimp Kabobs.||
Recipe Type: main dish
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 15 mins
This recipe is absolutely easy and wonderful to make for your family or company. Make sure you cook the shrimp just till they are no longer pink. Serve with rice, grilled vegetables or mango salsa.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 2 limes with the zest
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 32 tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails intact
- In a small bowl, whisk honey, chilli, oil, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, ginger and cilantro.
- Put the shrimp in a glass dish.
- Add the marinade and toss well.
- Cover and put in a fridge for several hours.
- Heat the grill to high.
- Thread 4 shrimp onto skewer.
- Grill for 4 minutes, or until pink.
- Turn halfway and baste it regularly with leftover marinade.
- Serve with mango salsa or favorite side dish.
Share on Facebook