Bittersweet hot chocolate:delicious winter drink for bittersweet chocolate lovers.
Recipe: Bittersweet hot chocolate: delicious winter drink for bittersweet chocolate lovers.
Summary: if you are a bittersweet chocolate lover, this is a very satisfying drink recipe for you.
- 1/2 cup Ghiradelli bittersweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup water
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Place chocolate, water and sugar over medium heat.
- When the chocolate melts, bring to a boil for 3 minutes and keep stirring.
- Lower the temperature, add the milk and mix well.
- Heat the mixture again, but don’t boil.
- Add the vanilla and serve.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook