Chocolate puff pastry: decadent, elegant and quick fix perfect dessert for any occasion.
Recipe: Chocolate puff pastry: decadent, elegant and quick fix dessert perfect for any occasion.
Summary: Elegant chocolate dessert that make a quite impression to any occasion. Kids and adults love these tasty delicious chocolate pastry.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- semi sweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- confectioner’s sugar
- Grease 2 baking sheet.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold each sheet and roll into 10” squares, then cut each roll into 4” squares.
- Place 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips in the center of each square.
- Brush the edge with egg wash and fold into triangle, and press the edges to seal.
- Place on baking sheets 2” apart. Bake for 15 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. Serve at room temperature
Cooking time (duration): 20 minutes
Meal type: dessert
Culinary tradition: French
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- puff pastry desserts
- chocolate puff pastry dessert
- puff pastry desserts chocolate
- chocolate puff pastry desserts
- puff pastry chocolate desserts
- quick desserts with puff pastry