Bittersweet Chocolate Strawberries Croissant: delicious chocolaty breakfast sandwich.
December 22, 2010 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
Recipe: Bittersweet Chocolate Strawberries Croissant: delicious chocolaty breakfast sandwich.
Summary: This delicious sandwich is also good served as a dessert; make it for family and friends to wow them.
- 2 croissants
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow crème
- 8 squares bittersweet chocolate
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- Slice each croissant lengthwise into halves.
- Fill each with 1 tablespoon marshmallow crème, 4 squares bittersweet chocolate and top with 3 sliced strawberries.
- Top with the other slice.
- Preheat panini press and cook the croissants for 3 0r 4 minutes until soft and chocolate starts to melt.
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.