Bruschetta with Basil and Provolone: Impress your family and friends with this wonderful treat.
Bruschetta with Basil and Provolone Sandwich:
Summary: Impress your family and friends with this wonderful treat. The fresh basil will make this bruschetta sandwich even more special.
- 6 slices Italian bread ½ inch thick
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Toast the bread slices until light brown. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook the garlic over medium heat about 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and basil. Cook until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese and cook for 2 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Spread over the bread and serve. SO YUMMY
Cooking time (duration): 15 minutes
Culinary tradition: Italian
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- bruschetta with provolone
- bruschetta provolone
- bruschetta provolone basil grilled chicken