Pizza on pita bread: The perfect way to make an easy and tasty pizza.
Recipe: Pizza on pita bread: The perfect way to make an easy and tasty pizza.
Summary: Using pita bread is a great way to make these delicious flavorful pizzas.
- 4 pita breads
- 3 tablespons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
- 3 tomatoes, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- fresh basil, optional
- Brush the pita bread with oil.
- Top with garlic, both cheeses and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with italian seasonings.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet at 425 degrees F. for 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Top with basil if using.
Cooking time (duration): 25 minutes
Culinary tradition: USA (Nouveau)
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- pita bread pizza
- pizza using pita bread
- easy and tasty pita bread recipe
- pizza on pita bread
- pita bread pizza recipes
- using pita bread for pizza
- make a pizza on pita
- how to make the perfect pita bread pizza
- how to make pita bread pizza
- garlic pizza pita