Chorizo Corn Pizza: The easiest recipe to make a delicious spicy pizza.
September 23, 2011 by Jackie K
Filed under Mexican food
|Chorizo Corn Pizza.||
Recipe Type: main dish
This pizza recipe has a delicious spicy taste and it’s so easy to make. The adobo sauce mixed with pizza sauce give a unique smoky flavor.
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon chipolte peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 flat bread
- 3 tablespoons cooked chorizo, chopped
- 2 tablespoons frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Chopped scallions
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped cilantro
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees F.
- Make the sauce: mix pizza sauce with chipolte peppers.
- Spread the sauce on the flat bread.
- Top with chorizo, corn and cheese.
- Bake for 7 minutes, or until the cheese bubbles.
- Garnish with scallions, tomatoes, cilantro and sour cream.
Share on Facebook