Lemon Sangria Iced Tea: Refreshing iced tea perfect for a summer gathering.
|Lemon Sangria Iced Tea: Refreshing iced tea perfect for a summer gathering.|
Recipe Type: drink
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
This is a non-alcoholic lemon iced tea filled with fresh fruits that make this drink very tasty and delicious.
- cup lemon sweetened ice tea mix
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups chilled grape juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine, cut into chunks
- 2 cups club soda
- In a large pitcher combine all the ingredients except club soda. Chill for 2 to 3 hours. Add club soda just before serving.
Prodyne Fruit Infusion 93-Ounce Natural Fruit Flavor Pitcher
- Enjoy flavor-infused beverages made naturally at home with the Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher
- BPA-free acrylic pitcher has removable hollow rod that can be filled with fruits, citrus wedges, herbs, or savories
- Open slots in rod allow contents to naturally combine with liquid; rod screws into lid, so it stays securely in place
- Clear acrylic allows for enticing view; pitcher looks great on a well-set table; may be continually refilled without replacing fruit
- Holds up to 93 ounces; requires hand washing for care
Crystal clear acrylic pitcher has removable fruit infusion rod that screws into lid. Open slots in rod allow liquid and fruit to mix naturally. Fill the rod with cut lemons, limes, raspberries, etc. Pitcher may be continually refilled without having to replace the fruit. 93-Ounce (80-Ounce with rod).
List Price: $ 25.00
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- Infused Water Pitcher