Stuffed medjool dates: Contemporary appetizer and very tasty.
October 20, 2009 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
|Recipe: Stuffed Medjool Dates: Contemporary appetizer and very tasty.|
Recipe Type: Dessert,hors d’oerves
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
This is a very easy appetizer to make for a party.
- 4 ounces cream cheese or mascarpone, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- grated orange peel
- 16 medjool dates
- ground cinnamon or nutmeg
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, orange juice and orange peel until smooth.
- Remove the pits from dates.
- Spoon the filling into the dates.
- Sprinkle very lightly with cinnamon or nutmeg.
- Serve and garnish with orange peel.
United With Earth Organic Medjool Dates, 16-Ounce Containers (Pack of 4)
- High in Potassium, Fiber and Antioxidants
- Friendly practices. We use no Pesticides or Preservatives and are member of Certified California Org
Medjool Dates are amongst the oldest cultivated fruit in the world. They are sweet juicy and above all extremely healthy. We employ only sustainable and renewable environmentally.
List Price: $ 29.96
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- stuffed dates
- stuffed date appetizers