Quick Cheese Nachos: Homemade nachos make a great snack or appetizer.
Quick Homemade Cheese Nachos.
Summary: Nachos make a great snack or appetize, serve this delicious snack with sour cream, guacomole and salsa.
- 16 tortilla chips
- ½ cup refried beans
- 4 tablespoons canned jalapenos slices, drained
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 tablespoons black olives
- 1 ½ cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Arrange the chips in an 11×17 baking pan. Layer the beans, pepper, green onions, olives and the cheese over the chips. Place under the broil until the cheese is bubbly, about 4 minutes. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- cheese nachos
- nachos and cheese
- cheese nachos recipe