Tuna Wrap: delicious, healthy and affordable tuna sandwich and so simple to make.
August 5, 2011 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
|Tuna Wrap: delicious, healthy and affordable tuna sandwich and so simple to make.||
Recipe Type: sandwich
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
This tuna sandwich recipe is very versatile. Add any kind of cheese you like, or different vegetables like water crest, arugula or any other greens. Also substitute oil for mayo to make even healthier with less fat. Bread could be tortilla, pita, lavash and any wrap you have in hand.
- 2 (6oz.) cans white tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon salt seasonings
- 1 tablespoon chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Sliced pepper jack cheese
- lettuce leaves
- 4 wrap rolls
- Mix tuna, mayo, salt seasonings, olives and celery.
- Spread evenly on wrap rolls.
- Top with cheese and lettuce leaves.
- Roll and serve for lunch or light dinner.
Share on Facebook