Easy way to cook Rice with noodles, so simple and tasty
Recipe: Rice with Noodles RIZ BI SH’ARIEH (رز بالشعرية)
Summary: Rice with noodles is the most popular side dish in the world, this is the style authentic to the Middle East
- 2 cups rice
- 1/2 cup fine noodles
- 3/4 cup samneh (or other shortening) Or butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 cups water
- Soak local rice in hot water for half an hour.
- Wash and drain.
- Heat samneh and fry noodles in this hot fat for two minutes.
- Watch carefully so that they do not burn.
- Add rice and salt. Stir to coat rice evenly with fat.
- Add water. Boil on high flame until water is nearly all absorbed.
- Lower the flame, place a (optional) wire rack between the flame and the pan and leave it covered until rice is dry and fluffy.
- Stir very gently when ready to serve. Accompany with a dish of yogurt.
Diet type: Semi Vegetarian
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: Middle Eastern
Recipe by on.
Share on Facebook
Incoming search terms:
- middle eastern rice with noodles