Sun Dried Tomatoes with Cream Cheese on Multi Grains Crackers: Quick delicious appetizer.
January 20, 2011 by Jackie K
Filed under American Cuisine
Recipe: Sun Dried Tomatoes with Cream Cheese on Multi Grains Crackers: Quick delicious appetizer.
Summary: This is a very delicious colorful appetizer, perfect for any occasion. Also you can make the cheese mixture a day ahead.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped coarsely for garnish
- In a food processor, mix cream cheese with sun-dried tomatoes using some of the oil from the jar until smooth.
- Layer multi grains crackers on a large platter, top with cream cheese mixture.
- Top each with toasted pine nuts and fresh chopped basil leaves.
- Serve as appetizers.
Cooking time (duration): 10 minutes
Meal type: hors d’oerves
Recipe by on.
Incoming search terms:
- mixing cream in food processor